Bartender/ Mixologist (English version)
Do you want a job where you can show off your service and hospitality skills? Then this is the perfect job for you!
Hotel TwentySeven is an exceptional and sensational suite boutique hotel, located in the city centre of Amsterdam with a beautiful view of Dam Square and Rokin. Hotel TwentySeven, Michelin-starred Restaurant Bougainville and Bar TwentySeven is a destination where anything is possible for our guests. It leaves the guest amazed with unique hospitality that consists of fully personalized services, to meet the needs and desires of our guests. Besides our guests, our employees are very important. New colleagues receive a warm welcome and together we provide a workplace where every employee feels safe and at home.
Bar TwentySeven is a stylish venue where cocktails, atmosphere and an extravagant feel meet. Our bartenders give exceptional personal service, transform a simple night out into an amazing experience. Bar TwentySeven is part of the six-star boutique hotel. Guests can expect the best drinks and cocktails, while enjoying and listening to cosy music in style.
In short this is what you will do:
- The bar is your domain and you will make sure it is clean and organized at all times.
- You prepare cocktails and other drinks and make sure your guests lack for nothing;
- Creating new cocktails; preparing and serving them;
- Fully prepare the bar stock, so that we can surprise the guests with all products;
- Receiving guests at the bar and taking their orders;
- Giving advice to guests regarding different drinks;
- Preparing all orders;
- Maintaining a good relationship with guests at the bar and in Bougainville Restaurant;
- Taking care of the mice en place and replenishing the stocks;
- Clearing and keeping the bar and surroundings in clean condition;
- Initiating new ideas to optimize the operation.
You recognize yourself in this:
- You have relevant work experience in a luxury bar hotel or you have completed a hospitality training.
- You have completed beverage training(s) and/or courses;
- You can develop cocktail menus, invent your own cocktails and recommend the right dishes to go with them;
- You are innovative and aware of what is happening in the higher end bars;
- You are responsible, energetic, driven and eager to learn;
- You work systematically and know how to keep an overview;
- You are proactive and show interest;
- You are flexible and willing to fill in for colleagues;
- You have the appearance and professionalism that may be expected from a host or hostess;
- You live in Amsterdam or the immediate vicinity;
- You have good communication skills in Dutch and English
What we offer:
- Salary between € 1.950,- and € 2.475,- (gross based on 38 hours, depending on knowledge and experience)
- 8% vacation money and pension
- Travel allowance outside Amsterdam
- Collective health insurance
- Lunch and dinner is provided for you
- 25 vacation days based on a fulltime contract (38 hours)
- Birthdays are not forgotten
- Learning from the best in the business!
Would you also like to work at an inspiring location, have the freedom to pursue your dream and work in a young and energetic team? Our 80+ enthusiastic colleagues are ready to give you a warm welcome!
Are you the extra star in the team of Hotel TwentySeven who makes our guests shine with happiness? Send your motivation letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can address your reaction to Merlijn Kemper (F&B Manager). We hope to see you soon!
Are you excited? Apply now and click on the button below!